Become an Agent – Choose a career you can't outgrow.
Choose a fulfilling and challenging career as a Zabella Agent. Make your move. Align yourself with a stable, well-known company and get the support you need while maintaining the freedom to make your own decisions. Zabella offers the opportunity to make an impact while you run a business that's designed to help others protect what is important to them, their lives and plan ahead.
Few business opportunities offer the level of support provided by Zabella Insurance Agency.
One of the biggest benefits of being an independent insurance agent is having choice. Agents should have the ability to quote their clients multiple products with multiple price points. Without the right carriers, an agent won’t be able to accomplish this. Our proven history and established relationships with some of the nation’s leading carriers allow us to offer our agents the national markets they need. We also offer multiple relationships with regional carriers to complete an agent’s arsenal.
Throughout your Zabella agent career, extensive resources are just a call or email away:
- From development, to business planning and marketing assistance, your sales leader helps you become a more strategic leader in running your business.
- Also, Administrative Services and Underwriting provide help and resources.
- Agency/Sales Resources is your resource for things like compensation, licensing, incentive programs and more.
- You don’t have to be a computer whiz. The Insurance Support Center provides computer and IT support for you./li>
The Enterprise Agent Program is reserved for insurance agents that have at least two years experience selling personal lines products. They must be enthusiastic, financially prepared to start their own business and will be expected to operate from a professional office space. Enterprise Agents own their book of business and make the highest commission splits in the industry. While having the freedom to run their agency as they see fit, agents also benefit from the following:
- Carrier appointments including binding authority
- Comparative rating software
- Agency Management System (ZOHO)
- Back-office support
Our Insurance carriers generally have the ability to define and adjust the number, the qualifications and the quality of providers in their networks. They also may limit the number of providers in their networks as a means of conserving costs or coordinating care.